Sniper Hockey Force 20 Flex Youth Hockey Stick
The Sniper Hockey Force 20 Flex Youth Hockey Stick is made through the true carbon compression molding process which gives young players the real responsive and consistent feel from top to bottom. The Flex 20 "Force" comes with mid-kick flex profile and engineered for maximum energy output with minimum effort. Extra reinforced blade and shaft increases puck control and shot accuracy. Nano resin system extends the life of the sticks shaft, and improves the overall durability of the stick. E-blade technology reduces blade weight and most importantly increases blade durability.
Force 20 Flex Specs
- Flex: 20
- Youth/Junior hockey stick
- Construction: UD carbon fiber shaft with 18k Carbon blade
- Weight: 290 grams
- Shaft Dimensions: 47" Length with square concave shaft
- Blade Pattern: S92 (blend between Ovechkin/Kane)
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Available in either Left hand or Right hand
- True Grip finish on middle of shaft
Order the Sniper Hockey Force 20 Flex Youth Hockey Stick today and take advantage of FREE SHIPPING across Canada and the United States.